After you have chosen the right taxonomies in the Tag Groups settings, you can start creating tag groups. You find the “Tag Groups” submenu at the place that corresponds to the chosen taxonomy. Administrators can always access it, for other users you might have to adjust the “permissions” in the Tag Group settings.
- Create a new group below a row by clicking on the plus icon.
- Click on the trash icon to delete a group.
- Click on an arrow to move a group up or down. The order is relevant for displaying groups in tag clouds.
- Drag and drop a group to a new position.
- Click into a name to edit it.
- Click on the number of tags to go to the list of tags, filtered by the selected group.
- Click on the paper sheets icon to go to the list of posts, filtered by the selected group.
You can always come back later and add, rename and reorder the groups.
Deleting a group will not delete any tags, but mark them as “unassigned”.