We stand behind our plugin’s quality and your satisfaction with it is important to us. If you experience problems with the plugin, we will be happy to provide a full refund within 30 days of the original upgrade date.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) derives from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team by opening a support ticket through the “Contact Us” in the plugin’s admin settings.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Refunds will not be granted for missing feature(s). If you are not sure we support a specific feature, please use the free trial or contact us first.
- Issues caused by conflicts with 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the plugin.
By upgrading, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
To submit a refund request, please open a refund support ticket.
Payments are processed by our partner Freemius.
The Refund Policy is a part of the EULA (End User License Agreement) where you find the full text.