That means that no matching post can be found.
What you can do:
- Make sure that you have published posts.
- Make sure that these posts are of the “post” type. If you want to redirect to other post types, like products, make sure that you have used the parameter post_type.
- Try to remove some of the parameters and see if a post can be found.
- Add the parameter
&rutpdebug=2and see if you have any matching posts.
- Deactivate all other plugins and any caching services like Cloudflare and see if that helps. See this article for more help about caching.
If you still have no luck, you can ask for help at the forum. Make sure to paste there
- the URL with all parameters that you tried and
- the URL of an example post that you think should be found.