Note: In the following documentation the word “tag” stands for any kind of WordPress term, including custom taxonomies such as WooCommerce Product Tags.
- Go to the menu Plugins → Add New.
- Search for the plugin “Creative Tag Cloud” and click install.
- Click on the button “Upload Plugin”.
- Click “Browse” and select the plugin zip file.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Activate the plugin directly there or, on a network installation, on the site where you want to use it.
The plugin should work well on sites with a “multisite installation”.
You find the settings page under the standard Settings menu. It contains some information about the plugin and shortcode parameters.
Return to the plugin main page.